There are many miscommunications between teachers and students in a college community. To collaborate with many team members, you would find yourself lack of organizing tools that help planning for meetings and office hours with teachers. Your communication tools would also be all over around with Slack, FB messenger, and email. Tasks and meetings are very unclear.
- When should be our meeting?
- Where and when did you talk about that?
- How is our project going?
- What notes do we make in meeting again?
- What events we have today?
- What do we have to do?
- Where do ideas go?
- exchanging information on email, seriously? (Job posting/finding and lost…etc)
The student dashboard’s mission is to improve the efficiency of student’s workflow and communication in a more direct way to save time and focus more.
- Add a schedule meeting app, to remind users to arrange the meeting.
- Communication groups
- Setting a tracking of project
- Calendar events reminder
- To-do list
- Moodboard collaboration