After downloading the Xcode and the finishing all the setups, I reviewed the codes and how to use the Interface Builder & Storyboards. Then, I tried running the app on both hardware and simulator. The hardware gave me a more actual sense of the app. The simulator could be helpful in reviewing the user-interfaces flow. I replaced the assets and made some edits to the Arrays code in different sequence. I also turned on the randomization from false to true.
Recently, I had played a fun but a simple game called “Exploding Kittens”. Even though it is simple, the game could be very addictive. I wondered if I can turn this simple game into another direction which is a gaming app that could pass on to your friends. Let’s see how it goes!